How to apply
Application And Entry
The application process for 2017 is now open. This year we are using an online application system, please see the instructions on how to apply below:
- Go to https://uwc.
- Set up a user account in the name of the applicant
- Confirm setting up the account by clicking the link in your email inbox.
- Complete basic information, such as date of birth and nationality, once you've finished choose "Save & Exit"
- Once you have entered your details, you will be able to a section called "Your Applications" and underneath a button which says "View Applications". When you click on this button you should see the option to apply for "UWC Ireland Selection 2017". Click "Apply Now" to start the form. You can also see more information on the different sections of the form on this page.
- Complete and submit the form
Applications close at 23:59 GMT on January 20th 2017.
Interviews will take place on February 11th, 2017. You must be available to attend interviews in Dublin on this day in order to apply.