How to apply via the UWC Ireland National Committee
The UWC Ireland National Committee selection process for 2020 is now open! Please see the info below on how to apply. Applications will close on 27th January 2020. The interview day for short-listed candidates will be on Saturday, 8th February 2020 in Dublin city centre. You must be available to attend that day to be selected for a scholarship nomination.
For 2020 entry we have 4 scholarships available, 1 up to fully funded and 3 partially funded. Please find the details of the school fees below:
|College||Type of Financial Support||Currency||Total per year||Minimum contribution by selected applicant p/a||Maximum contribution for School per year|
|UWC Pearson College||Up to Fully funded (needs based)||CAD||59,000||0||59,000|
|UWC Maastricht||Partially funded (needs based)||EUR||28,500||14,250||14,250|
|UWC USA||Partially funded (needs based)||USD||40,400||20,200||20,200|
|UWC SEA||Partially funded (needs based)||SGD||79,000||39,500||39,500|
In order to apply, please visit uwc.fluidreview.com and create a profile to access the application form (instructions below). Applications are completed on FluidReview and are submitted to the National Committee for review.
UWC Ireland uses an online application system, however there is an alternative option available below if you are having trouble with the form.
Please see the instructions on how to apply via FluidReview below:
- Go to https://uwc.fluidreview.com/
- Set up a user account in the name of the applicant
- Confirm setting up the account by clicking the link in your email inbox.
- Complete basic information, such as date of birth and nationality, once you've finished choose "Save & Exit"
- Once you have entered your details, you will be able to a section called "Your Applications" and underneath a button which says "View Applications". When you click on this button you should see the option to apply for "UWC Ireland Selection 2020". Click "Apply Now" to start the form. You can also see more information on the different sections of the form on this page.
- As part of the application we have a number of essays for you to write and you will also need to get reports and recommendations together, so do make sure to leave enough time to do your application.
- Complete and submit the form
If you are having difficulties filling in the form via FluidReview then you can download the application form here. Do note, there are 5 sections and it is likely to take a few hours to complete. Fill in the form and e-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th January 2020. Please also include scanned copies of the required results and references.
If you have any difficulty accessing the form for whatever reason, please email us and we will help you out. We are also very happy to answer questions about the form, or selection in general.
For further information on alternative ways to apply to UWC to study the IB, please visit this page.